London, 15th April 2016 – Enrolment has started for Fidelio’s third “A Seat at the Table” Programme for senior female executives to be held on 13th – 14th September at Leeds Castle, Kent. Fidelio, the Board Development and Executive Search firm, is building on the very positive response to previous programmes and also introducing “digital disruption and digital opportunity in the Boardroom”.
“A Seat at the Table” is immediate, practical and distinctive. Each programme is sharp and contemporary, while building on the experience of its predecessors.
A new feature for the September 2016 “A Seat at the Table” is digital disruption and digital opportunity in the Boardroom. With Anne de Kerckhove, Non-Executive Director, 7digital, and angel investor, we look at technology and digital disruption and opportunity. What are the implications for Board and senior executive skills? What’s the link to diversity? How can a senior executive / Board Director develop an editorial voice across the noise of social media?
We also revisit Boards and Crisis. What does crisis look like in the Boardroom? What can senior executives and Board directors do to avert crisis, pre-empt crisis but also, importantly, navigate crisis? David Pearl, former Non-Executive Director of FKI and former Deputy Company Secretary of BP brings exceptional insight into corporate crisis. We are taken into the Boardroom and experience the extraordinary pressures that Directors can suddenly be subjected to.
“A Seat at the Table” – The Programme
Fidelio will next host the flagship “A Seat at the Table” Programme on Tuesday 13th – Wednesday 14th September 2016 held at the historic Leeds Castle, Kent.
The business case for diversity is strong but female representation, particularly at the executive layer, remains weak. “A Seat at the Table” is a programme for senior female executives; its purpose is to ensure they succeed to the top table and at the top table with the experience needed in the Boardroom to navigate complexity and change. We have a clear goal to develop tomorrow’s female CEOs and Chairmen.
The programme takes place at and around the Boardroom table and is attended by senior women from leading global organisations. A range of sectors, functions and geographies are represented.
To achieve its purpose and ambition, “A Seat at the Table” focusses on five attributes of leadership
which are critical to assuming a seat at the top table:
1. Understanding the complexity of shareholder and stakeholder expectations for the leadership
2. A firm grasp of governance, including formal and informal power structures
3. Presence and authority; personal impact; the ability to influence
4. Reinforcing networks; networks of support and networks of reciprocity
5. Resilience under extreme pressure
To support their next Executive and Non-Executive career steps, participants in the “A Seat at the
Table” Programme will take away the following:
- A framework for understanding leadership structures and styles;
- A mirror for personal presence including within a group dynamic; and
- A road map of critical networks and milestones in order to achieve professional and personal
As a Board Development and Executive Search firm, Fidelio has a clear focus:
1. Understanding the diversity of skills and experience needed at the Top Table in order to deal with the complexity, change and specific challenge on today’s corporate agenda;
2. Ensuring our clients have access to that diversity of skills and experience. We do this through Search and Development and Fidelio’s flagship “A Seat at the Table” Programme for senior
female executives makes a vital contribution.
Enrolment and Fees
Enrolment for limited places on this Programme has now started. The delegate enrolment fee is
£7,500 plus VAT for this two-day residential programme.
For further details on enrolment and “A Seat at the Table” Programme, please contact Luke Main
at email@example.com or alternatively call +44 (0) 207 759 2200.
Notes to Editors:
Fidelio Partners is an international Board Development and Executive Search consultancy. We have a deep understanding of what shareholders and stakeholders require from the Board and Executive team and through Search and Development we ensure leadership teams are well placed to:
- Sustain corporate reputation and maintain the licence to operate
- Secure on-going access to capital
- And thereby increase the value of the business
Diversity is hardwired into every aspect of Fidelio’s approach to building and developing leadership teams.
Fidelio is recognised for its fresh thinking and providing practical solutions for Chairmen and CEOs in meeting this vital challenge. Our highly qualified, in-house research capability is based in London and delivers Search and Development internationally. Fidelio is committed to building diverse and highly effective Boards and Executive teams. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 759 2200.