German-British Chamber of Industry & Commerce – Building a Non-Executive Portfolio with an Anglo-German Twist, 10th October 2013
Fidelio Partners, the Board Development and Executive Search consultancy, was pleased to co-host a panel discussion “Building a Non-Executive Portfolio with an Anglo-German Twist”. This panel was held in conjunction with the German-British Chamber of Industry and Commerce and co-hosted by FTI Consulting, the global business advisory firm, with its leading strategic communications practice in both Germany and the UK.
Our panellists explored what good Boards look like, in particular in the UK and Germany, as well as how to build a Non-Executive portfolio. They discussed what a UK Board expects from Non-Executive Directors versus what a Supervisory Board requires and the importance of Board Diversity. Our panel of experts comprised:
- Bob Bischof – Partner SCCO International, Board Member of the German British Forum and of the German-British Chamber of Commerce, Non-Executive Director Henderson Eurotrust plc, Non-Executive Chairman of Vitalize Health Products Ltd. Former Board Member T-Systems UK, a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, and Lll GmbH, a chemical subsidiary of Hoechst
- Rudi Bogni, Chairman Northill UK, Non-Executive Director Waypoint Capital Holdings, Trustee Prince of Liechtenstein Foundation and LGT, Independent Director of Moody’s (UK, France, and Germany), Member of the Governing Council of the CSFI (Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation), former CEO, Private Banking of UBS, former Senior Independent Director Old Mutual plc
- Ralf Nachtigall – Managing Director, Co-Head of EMEA Equity Capital Markets, Barclays; former Vice-Chairman, Rothschild
- Consuelo Brooke – former Non-Executive Director, Alliance Trust plc; former Managing Director, Mercury Asset Management
- Emma Howard Boyd – Sustainable Investment and Governance Director, Jupiter Asset Management; Member of the Steering Committee, 30% Club
For more information, please contact email@example.com.