Strategia Conference – ‘Boards, Executives and Shareholders’, 6 September 2016
As an Executive Search and Board Development consultancy, Fidelio recognises the importance of good communication, both in enhancing Board effectiveness and in driving valuation.
Gillian Karran-Cumberlege, Founding Partner, Fidelio, was delighted to join Bjarni Benediktsson, Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs; Pall Hardarson, President, NASDAQ OMX Iceland as well as Directors from a range of sectors including engineering, investment management, consultancy, telecommunications and industry bodies.
As keynote speaker, Gillian spoke on “Boards, Executives & Shareholders – communicating to build trust and drive valuation”. Gillian drew on her extensive experience as a former Head of IR for a leading corporate as well as a Non-Executive Director and Advisor to Boards and covered the themes of:
- Board Effectiveness and Shareholder/Stakeholder Engagement
- The Financial Crisis as turning Point
- The Shifting Balance of Power and the Changing Role of the Shareholder
- Diversity: Board Composition and Board Effectiveness
- The Board Challenge
- The Corporate Interface with Investors
- IR Blueprint: Good Communication and Valuation
Full details of the event are available on the Strategia website.
To learn more about how Fidelio supports Chairmen and CEOs to ensure that strong shareholder engagement / IR capability is in place, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 759 2200.